UNIFORM STANDARDS AT CALEB BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for the late delivery and distribution of our uniforms. The issues with regard to uniform will be rectified in the weeks ahead and we thank all our Parents for their patience and co-operation in this regard.
Kindly note the rules and regulations governing standards for uniform at Caleb British International School.
Short sleeved, non-transparent, clean white shirt.
Blazer should be dry cleaned on a regular basis, each child should possess a minimum of two blazers.
Skirts should be knee-length.
White ankle socks worn slightly above the ankle.
Trainers for Sports, in addition to white ankle socks.
NO make-up including lip gloss or eyebrow marking.
Watches with a Leather strap are acceptable, jewellery type watches are unacceptable.
NO fringes, hair must always be plaited neatly and packed neatly to the back.
Black leather school shoes, laced, with no heels. Shoes must be polished at all times.
Small plain stud earrings,NO large earrings
Under NO circumstances should eyebrows be marked or shaped.
1. Long sleeved clean white shirt.
2. Black stockings/NO white stockings.
3. Long sleeved shirts must be buttoned at the cuffs and NOT rolled up.
4. Black Leather Shoes, Laced, NO canvas shoes. Shoes should be polished at all times.
5. Trainers for Sports/Black Ankle socks worn slightly above the ankle.
6. Plain Black Belts (without any Design) should be worn to avoid sagging,
7. Trousers should be of the proper width, (it is unacceptable for a child to wear a narrow-legged trousers.)
8. Watches with a Leather strap are acceptable, jewellery type watches are unacceptable.
9. Haircut must be low, NO afros and markings on the head.
10. Under NO circumstances should eyebrows be marked or shaped.
11. All Parents should Kindly ensure that their children/ward complies with the above listed standards.